18 Months + & Adults
Plus $55 Recital Costume Fee
Dance Program Overview
• Develop creativity & technique while becoming a well-rounded & confident dancer! Master dance vocabulary and movements in a fun environment.
• Info: email@example.com
• Custom classes available to groups of 5+ kids for homeschool groups, Mommy groups, and area preschools.
DANCE IS A 16-WEEK PROGRAM
FALL 2017 SESSION: September 5th, 2017 – January 8th, 2018
BFF WEEK: November 4th – 9th, 2017
Bring your Bestie to dance with you in class!
FAMILY OBSERVATION WEEK: December 4th – 10th, 2017
Bring your cameras and your applause for your favorite dancers!
WINTER/SPRING 2018 SESSION: January 9th, 2018 – May 6th, 2018
OBSERVATION WEEK: March 20th – 26th, 2018
DANCE RECITAL: Sunday, May 13th, 2018
Fall: November 14th-20th
Winter/Spring: March 19th-25th
Parents, Friends and Family Members are invited to observe the classes during our observation weeks.
SPRING 2018 RECITAL: Sunday, May 13th
Students must be registered by January 31st to participate in the end-of-year recital.
ONLINE COPPERMINE DANCE ATTIRE & SHOES STORE!
Studio Name: Coppermine Dance
Studio Passphrase: CopperDance1
All required items can be purchased from our online dance wear store!
First Dance, Gymnastics & Dance, Ballet/Modern, Jazz, Ballet/Tap/Jazz Combo Classes
Girls: Black leotard, pink tights, hair must be worn pulled back in pony tail or bun. Skirts/tutus are optional and must be above the knee.
For Ballet Portion of Classes: Pink Ballet Slippers
For Tap Portion of Classes: Black Tap Shoes
For Gymnastics Portion of Classes: Barefoot or white gym shoes (sold at front desk)
For Jazz: Tan Jazz Shoes
For Modern: Barefoot
Boys: White t-shirt, black shorts or pants, black ballet slippers and white socks, Black Tap shoes, Tan jazz shoes, Bare foot or white gymnastics shoes for gymnastics portion of classes
All First Dance Class students (3+ Years) must be potty-trained before the first day.
Loose & comfortable clothing, CLEAN rubber soled tennis shoes or black dance sneakers. No tight jeans or jean shorts please.
**Please note we ask all jewelry be left at home (necklaces, bracelets, anything dangling). Small earrings are acceptable.
IMPORTANT DANCE CLASS POLICY
• Dancers must be required age for class within 2 weeks of the start of classes.
• All dancers must be potty trained with the exception of Creative Movement Students
• Must be registered for Winter/Spring Session by January 31, 2018 in order to participate in the Dance recital.
• $55 non-refundable costume fee, no exceptions, required from all students participating in the recital.