2+ Years & Adults
Plus $55 Recital Costume Fee
Dance Program Overview
• Develop creativity & technique while becoming a well-rounded & confident dancer! Master dance vocabulary and movements in a fun environment.
• Info: email@example.com
• Custom classes available to groups of 5+ kids for homeschool groups, Mommy groups, and area preschools.
DANCE IS A 16-WEEK PROGRAM
FALL 2017 SESSION: September 5th, 2017 – January 8th, 2018
DRESS UP & BRING FRIEND A WEEK: October 24th – 30th, 2017
OBSERVATION WEEK: November 14th – 20th, 2017
WINTER/SPRING 2018 SESSION: January 9th, 2018 – May 6th, 2018
OBSERVATION WEEK: March 20th – 26th, 2018
DANCE RECITAL: Sunday, May 6th, 2018
Fall: November 14th-20th
Winter/Spring: March 19th-25th
Parents, Friends and Family Members are invited to observe the classes during our observation weeks.
SPRING 2018 RECITAL: Sunday, May 6th
Students must be registered by January 31st to participate in the end-of-year recital.
ONLINE COPPERMINE DANCE ATTIRE & SHOES STORE!
Studio Name: Coppermine Dance
Studio Passphrase: CopperDance1
Girls: Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, hair must be worn pulled back in pony tail or bun.
Boys: White t-shirt, black shorts or stretch pants, black ballet slippers and white socks.
All: Black tap shoes.
All First Dance Class students (3+ Years) must be potty-trained before the first day.
**Please note we ask all jewelry be left at home (necklaces, bracelets, anything dangling). Small earrings are acceptable.
IMPORTANT DANCE CLASS POLICY
• Dancers must be required age for class within 2 weeks of the start of classes.
• All dancers must be potty trained with the exception of Creative Movement Students
• Must be registered for Winter/Spring Session by January 31, 2018 in order to participate in the Dance recital.
• $55 non-refundable costume fee, no exceptions, required from all students participating in the recital.