NFL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES at Coppermine Norris Field
Co-Ed 8-13 Years
Become part of the nation’s largest flag football program – NFL FLAG! Our leagues offer a fun, non-contact football experience for boys and girls ages 8-13.
7 WEEK WINTER LEAGUE
Saturdays, December 5th – January 23rd (**No activities Dec 26th)
COPPERMINE FLAG FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS
• Trained coaching staff assigned to each team
• Reduced contact where kids can focus on building skills
• Positive environment to learn, compete and have fun!
• 5v5 NFL Flag games
• 10 players maximum per team
• 40 minute games (2 – 20 minute running halves)
• All teams are provided a trained Coppermine head coach. No volunteer coaches.
For questions please contact email@example.com
• Official NFL FLAG Jersey & Flag Belt
• 1 team practice (December 5th)
• 5 regular season games (December 12th – January 16th**)
• 1 post-season game based on standings (January 23rd)
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED!
• Spaces in each age division are limited & quickly sell out!
• Register early to guarantee a spot on a team
• Players will be waitlisted once age divisions reach capacity
8-9, 10-11, 12-13 DIVISIONS
10 players maximum will be placed on teams to compete in 5v5 NFL FLAG Games. Each team will be appointed 1 Coppermine head coach, and hold a pre-season practice before competing in 5 regular-season games and 1 post-season game. For players under 8 years old please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss accommodations.
Coppermine will monitor weather conditions on a weekly basis. If temperatures are too low or conditions pose a risk to player health, Coppermine will post-pone activities and extend the season to accommodate the full game schedule.