NFL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES at Coppermine Norris Field
Co-Ed 6-13 Years
Coppermine is a proud partner of NFL FLAG! Our leagues offer a non-contact alternative to tackle football for boys and girls ages 6-13. Join us to compete, learn, and have fun!
8 WEEK SPRING LEAGUE
Saturdays, March 27th – May 15th, 2021
COPPERMINE FLAG FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS
• NFL FLAG game play & uniforms!
• Non-contact! No tackling, diving, blocking, screening, or fumbles allowed.
• Great way to build skills and learn fundamentals!
• Easy commitment! Teams meet only once per week.
• Trained Coppermine head coach assigned to every team! No volunteers.
• It’s fun to play!
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Official NFL FLAG Jersey Flag Belt
• 1 team practice (March 27th)
• 6 regular season games (April 3rd – May 8th)
• 1 post-season game based on standings (May 15th)
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED!
• Spaces in each age division are limited & quickly sell out!
• Register early to guarantee a spot on a team
• Players will be waitlisted once age divisions reach capacity
6-7 / 8-9 / 10-11 / 12-13 YEARS
10 players maximum will be placed on teams to compete in 6v6 NFL FLAG games. Each team will be appointed 1 Coppermine head coach, and hold a pre-season practice before competing in 6 regular season games and 1 post-season game. Team selections and league schedule announced 1 week prior to start. Game times may vary. Participants can expect 1 hour of activity per week.