NFL FLAG FOOTBALL at Coppermine Norris Field
Co-Ed 6-13 Years
Coppermine offers a wide range of non-contact football activities! Developing athletes benefit from our Training Camps and Skill Booster Clinics. Those looking to compete on the grid-iron will thrive in our NFL FLAG Leagues! Additional flag football programming available as Summer Camps and Birthday Parties.
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT CLINICS
NFL FLAG LEAGUE
Coppermine is a proud partner of NFL FLAG! Our leagues offer a fun, high-energy environment for kids to compete in 5v5 flag football games. Teams in each age division are drafted based on evaluations (no cuts!) and provided a Coppermine trained head coach. Games are held on weekends with practice beforehand!
• NFL FLAG game play & uniforms!
• Non-contact! No tackling, diving, blocking, screening, or fumbles allowed.
• Great way to build skills and learn fundamentals!
• Easy commitment! Teams meet only once per week.
• Trained Coppermine head coach assigned to every team! No volunteers.
• It’s fun to play!
8-9 / 10-11 / 12-13 YEARS
10 players maximum will be placed on teams to compete in 5v5 NFL FLAG games. Each team will be appointed 1 Coppermine head coach, and hold a pre-season practice before competing in 6 regular season games and 1 post-season game. Team selections and league schedule announced 1 week prior to start. Game times may vary. Participants can expect 1 hour of activity per week.
• Official NFL FLAG Jersey Flag Belt
• 1 team practice
• 6 regular season games
• 1 post-season game based on standings
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED!
• Spaces in each age division are limited & quickly sell out!
• Register early to guarantee a spot on a team
• Players will be waitlisted once age divisions reach capacity
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
*Game times subject to change based upon registration and availability